The season of the festival is here. I am talking about Navratri. Yes, every ethnic lover eagerly waits for Navratri to dress up in all colors. 9 days with different colors and styles. Yes, people think Kurti can be worn in only one way with leggings. But you are wrong here. A Kurti can be styled in many different ways. So here for the festive season, I have curated 5 ways to style your Kurti. It’s very simple and easy. All you need to carry it with confidence and style, and you are good to slay. A good Kurti and the way it has been styled can make your good.
A Kurti with Palazzo
A Kurti can be worn be Palazzo instead of leggings. For example – If you are wearing a solid color Kurti, designer kurtis online, teamed up with printed palazzo and with printed dupatta. In case, you are wearing a printed Kurti, team up with solid color matching palazzo with solid dupatta. Always try to balance the whole attire. Too much is not good as well as too little is not good too. Add metal silver earrings or pompom earrings. Because of Navratri, look bold and energetic.
A Kurti with a Skirt
Want to look like Pataka? Then try your Kurti with a circular skirt. Pair your Kurti with a circular skirt. For example, if you are carrying a golden skirt then team up with black Kurti. Online Designer Dupattas is optional.
Add a statement accessories with smokey eyes and nude lips.
A Kurti with a Belt
If anyone is carrying a frock style, Kurti, then they can team it up with a belt. Place the belt in the middle of the waist. Pair the Kurti with secret pants. Because of the belt, frock style Kurti will make you look slimmer and smarter. Try this amazing style and look unique. Let people talk about your style and trends.
A Kurti with Jeans
- Want an indo-western look?
- Try this style, Kurti with jeans. A simple Kurti with jeans will give the vibes of ethnic plus western.
- Add a tussle earrings to the outfit. Make your outfit up to the next glam level by wearing a worked pump belly.
- Add a little amount of makeup like blushes, eyeliner, mascara, and lipstick.
A Kurti with a shrug
A shrug can make your outfit more adorable and stunning. If you have a simple Kurti then it’s high time to make your same old Kurti into a new one.
- Create something new and unique.
- Give birth to a brand new style.
- Get a fashionable shrug like printed, sheer net fabric with embroidered with pearls, embroidered shrug, and many more.
- Team up with the Kurti.
- And get a new style of Kurti each day.
- Complete the look by adding heavy stone earrings and bangles.
- So these are the 5 different styles to wear a Kurti.
- Each day of Navratri wear each style and get the lovely compliments from your loved ones.
- Make your wardrobe with new styles of outfits. Give birth to a style. Try something new and unique. Let people follow you.
- Try different and unique colors such as peach, lavender, golden, pink and green.
Neon is the new black in town. Why not use neon in Ethnic Outfits?
Give it a try. Try neon Kurti this Navratri and look dashing. Try these styles and share them with your friends. Tell me which one of them is your favorite style? Let us know if you have any different style ideas.