It is quite popular about IAS Exams that only those how are completely determined about preparation will be able to crack it. The reason behind this is simply the level of difficulty you are up against. Not only the syllabus is really vast but also you have to learn quite a lot of concepts as well as learn about a number of subjects that you most probably have not studied ever in your life during college or school. So, it is very important for every candidate to follow the most effective approach while preparing for UPSC examination at IAS coaching in Delhi.
In order to help every student out there, today we are going to discuss 5 golden rules that each and every candidate pursuing IAS foundation course should follow. So, let’s get started.
- Have an open mind: Most of the students who are preparing for IAS fail to clear the exams simply because of the reason that they do not want to release the concept and information that they have learnt in their previous years of education. So, in order to get the best results, it is extremely important for all the candidates to have an open mind towards the concepts and information that are being taught to them in the IAS foundation courses that they are enrolled into. This will help them to adapt to the new syllabus quickly without having to spend weeks getting familiar with it.
- Follow the Examination pattern: If you are enrolled in a good IAS Coaching in Delhi such as EDEN IAS, then chances are that you will be taught about the pattern of the exams and the changes that you should be aware of. So, make sure to keep all of these factors in your mind and try to utilise it as much as possible. Not only this will cut the time that you have to devote to the preparations but also you will have to deal with a fewer number of subjects and topics as not every topic is relevant every year. So, this is something that you should always look up to.
- Get into reading: For those who are not been into the habit of reading before initiating the preparation for IAS exams, trust us, it is always better to get into reading as soon as possible during your IAS foundation preparation. Not only this will improve your ability to read the questions and deduct their meaning faster than those who are not doing such things but also, with the help of reading you will be able to learn about a number of concepts that you might have not been able to come around during your preparation through study materials. Moreover, reading can act as a coping mechanism for some students who are having problems with so many studies out of nowhere.
- Do proper Citing: Everyone knows nowadays that everything that they come across on the internet is not true and thus, it is always recommended for someone who is preparing for Indian Administrative Exams to cite the original sources so that they can make sure that the information that they are learning is accurate and not something that is based on complete rumours. Though, this is something that will first require you to learn as again citing will require you to surf the internet and not everything is correct. But, after a while, you will learn the proper methods and it will get a lot easier.
- Stick to the schedule: Making a schedule is the first thing that you should do as an IAS applicant. This is very important as you would require sticking to a proper pattern of study. This will help you to learn as well as make proper appointments for other aspects that you need to take care of on your day to day basis.
Here are the rules or basic factors that you need to get familiar with as soon as possible. Also, it is always better to join a UPSC Coaching in Delhi as you will get the proper environment as well as study material for preparation which will offer you an edge over others.